Get the Opportunity to Participate in Local and Global Stock Markets
The Calypso Macro Index Fund is a medium- to long-term investment. Each unit you hold is carefully and thoughtfully invested into a combination of 16 top locally listed companies and 100 energy companies around the globe.
You can go global!
The Fund is a closed-end mutual fund, allowing investors access to the local stock market and to global energy company options. Investors can expand their financial portfolios and reap the benefits of instant diversification.
We do the leg work. We make investing quick and easy, alleviating the usual administrative burden associated with direct ownership of such a multitude of local and international securities.
This Fund allows unitholders the opportunity to invest through equities (stocks) in each unit, within the macroeconomic framework of Trinidad and Tobago’s securities portfolio. The portfolio is designed to match and track the components of the market index. It is a weighted combination of all securities on the All T&T Index on the Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange and a Global Energy Index. In the 2015 Budget, Energy vs. Non-Energy revenue measured 35:65; the Fund will mirror this distribution as follows:
65% — Securities listed on the All T&T Index
35% — Funds traded on the Global Energy Index
Become a subscriber
If you have an existing brokerage account, you must present:
- A valid form of Identification — Trinidad and Tobago passport/drivers permit and birth certificate/national ID card and birth certificate
- A recent bank statement, as proof of account number — Only local savings and chequing accounts will be accepted
- A completed subscription form — Available at any of the participating brokerage houses
- A Trinidad and Tobago Central Depository (TTCD) account number — Stockbroking
Open a brokerage account
To open a brokerage account, you must provide:
- Two valid forms of identification — National ID card/driver’s permit/passport
- Proof of address — Utility bill/bank statement (no more than three months old)
- A completed TTCD Agreement Form — Available at any of the participating brokerage
Disclaimer: Investors should consider a Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. This and other important information can be found in the Fund’s prospectus. Obtain a prospectus from our website or at any of our UTC Investment Centres and read carefully before investing.
A receipt for the prospectus offering the security has been issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission. The Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission has not in any way evaluated the merits of the securities offered hereunder, and any representation to the contrary is an offence.