US$ Income Fund VISA Debit Card
Enjoy quick and easy access to withdraw or deposit money into your US$ Income Fund account.
It’s a great choice
- Make purchases or withdraw cash anywhere in the world
- Zero transaction fees on all your point of sale transactions wherever the Visa symbol is displayed
- Visa debit cards widely accepted at over one million ATMs and 20 million merchants in over 170 countries
- Free balance enquiries at any ATM
- It’s very secure, as activity is closely monitored to avoid fraudulent transactions
- Check-in with our travel registry and keep abreast of all your transactions via U-Online
- All charges are settled in US$ regardless of the initial currency of the transaction
- There are no transaction or withdrawal fees at UTC ATMs
- FREE Travel Accident Insurance (US $25,000) when you use your card for purchasing tickets
- FREE Auto Rental Insurance (North America only) when you use your card for renting cars
- TT dollar withdrawals can be made at any of our UTC ATMs
- US dollar withdrawals can be made at any ATM that dispenses US cash
- The annual fee is US $20.00 — the lowest cost Visa debit card locally
- The replacement fee of a lost or stolen card is US $20.00
- US $3.25 fee is charged for all withdrawals conducted at non-UTC local ATMs
- US $3.25 fee is charged for international ATM withdrawals
As a security precaution, Internet-based purchases are currently prohibited. Cardholders can withdraw up to a maximum of US $1,000.00 (or the TT dollar equivalent) daily at an ATM* and make point of sale purchases up to a maximum of US $5,000.00 (or the TT dollar equivalent) daily.
You can apply now!
Call us at (868) 625-8648 (UNIT) to speak with one of our representatives. We’ll send the card to the UTC Investment Centre of your choice within three days!
Visit your nearest UTC Investment Centre with a completed application form or fill one out with help from our Customer Service Representatives.
*To be eligible for this card, you must have a minimum balance of US $50.00 in your US$ Income Fund account. This account cannot be jointly held.