US$ VISA Debit Card
Enjoy easy access to your money with a card to transact withdrawals or deposits from your US$ Income Fund account.
It’s a great choice
- Make purchases or withdraw cash anywhere in the world
- Zero transaction fees on all your point of sale transactions wherever the Visa symbol is displayed
- Visa debit cards widely accepted at over one million ATMs and 20 million merchants in over 170 countries
- Free balance enquiries at any ATM
- It’s very secure, as activity is closely monitored to avoid fraudulent transactions
- UTC US$ VISA Debit Cardholders are asked to advise us of travel details prior to departure by calling 625-8648, Option 3 or email email@example.com. You can also visit our Investment Centres for further advice and assistance.
Your card benefits
- International Online purchases
- *FREE Transactions at UTC ATMs
- 2/7 Card Assistance
- Contactless Transactions – ATM & Point of Sale
- Daily Limits – ATM (US$1,000) & Point of Sale (US$3,000)
- Visa Auto Rental Insurance (only in North America when the card is used for renting cars)
- Transaction Email Notification
- *Fees apply at other Non-UTC ATMs
Applying for your own card is easy!
Click here to order you New Visa Debit card.
- With this card, ALL transaction types are FREE of charge at UTC ATMs. Point-of-Sale transactions are FREE at merchant locations wherever the Visa symbol is displayed.
- Annual card fee for the US$ Visa Debit Card is US$20.
- When you use your US$ Visa Debit Card, locally and internationally, a US$5 fee is deducted from your account.
- If your Card is lost/stolen or misplaced, you can access emergency cash from your US$ Visa Debit Card account by calling toll-free: 1-800-396-9665 (US & Canada) or 1-303-967-1098 (all other countries). Using this method, you can acquire up to US$3,000 (or equivalent) per day for a fee of US$137.48 per request.
- You can have your Card mailed to you locally or internationally. Simply send your request via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Contact Centre at 625-UNIT (8648), Option 3, for guidance.
- No fees are charged for balance enquiry transactions at local non-UTC ATMs
You’re very secure
Transaction activity is monitored daily and possibly fraudulent transactions are flagged. Cardholders should also monitor their activity either through monthly statements or via Uon.
You can also speak to our Customer Service Representatives at 625-UNIT (8648), utilising Option 3 from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily, including weekends and public holidays.
US$ Visa Debit cardholders can withdraw up to US$1,000.00 daily (or the USD equivalent based on currency conversion) and make point-of-sale purchases up to a maximum of US$3,000.00 daily.