TT$ Visa Debit Card
Enjoy easy access to your money with a card to transact withdrawals or deposits from your TT$ Income Fund account.
Your card benefits
- Local Online purchases
- *FREE Transactions at UTC ATMs
- 2/7 Card Assistance
- Contactless Transactions – ATM & Point of Sale
- Daily Limits – ATM (TT$3,500) & Point of Sale (TT$20,000)
- Transaction Email Notification
- *Fees apply at other Non-UTC ATMs
Applying for your own card is easy!
Click here to order you New Visa Debit card.
- With this card, ALL transaction types are FREE of charge at UTC ATMs. Point-of-Sale transactions are FREE at merchant locations wherever the Visa symbol is displayed.
- Annual card fee for the TT$ Visa Debit Card is TT$100.
- When you use your TT$ Visa Debit Card at a non-UTC ATM, a fee of TT$7.00 is incurred.
- If your Card is lost/stolen or misplaced, The Card replacement fee is TT$100.00.
- You can have your Card mailed to you locally or internationally. Simply send your request via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Contact Centre at 625-UNIT (8648), Option 3, for guidance.
- No fees are charged for balance enquiry transactions at local non-UTC ATMs
You’re very secure
Transaction activity is monitored daily and possibly fraudulent transactions are flagged. Cardholders should also monitor their activity either through monthly statements or via Uon.
You can also speak to our Customer Service Representatives at 625-UNIT (8648), utilising Option 3 from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily, including weekends and public holidays.
In Trinidad and Tobago, TT$ Visa Debit cardholders can withdraw up to a maximum of TT$3,500.00 daily at an ATM (subject to the limits of the individual participating bank ATM rules). At point-of-sale terminals, customers can make purchases up to a maximum of TT$20,000 daily.