TT$ Income Fund Visa Debit Card
Enjoy easy access to your money with a card to transact withdrawals or deposits from your TT$ Income Fund account.
Your card benefits
- Make purchases and withdrawals domestically
- Point of sale transactions are FREE at merchant locations wherever the Visa symbol is displayed
- FREE Travel Accident Insurance (US $25,000) when you use your card for purchasing tickets
Applying for your own card is easy!
- Call (868) 625-8648 (UNIT) to speak with one of our representatives. We’ll send the card to the UTC Investment Centre of your choice within three days
- Visit any of our UTC Investment Centres with a completed application, or complete the form with the assistance of one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Go to U-Online and apply for your new card by accessing the Requests menu. Register for your U-Online access now!
- Annual card fee is only TT $100.00 — the lowest charge in the local industry
- If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, the replacement fee is TT $100.00
- All transaction types are FREE of charge at UTC ATMs
- TT $7.00 fee is charged for all withdrawals conducted at non-UTC local ATMs
- No fees are charged for balance enquiry transactions at local non-UTC ATMs
You’re very secure
Transaction activity is monitored daily and possibly fraudulent transactions are flagged. Cardholders should also monitor their activity either through monthly statements or via U-Online.
You can also speak to our Customer Service Representatives at 625-UNIT (8648), utilising Option 3 from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily, including weekends and public holidays.
For your own safety, Internet-based purchases are currently prohibited. In Trinidad and Tobago, cardholders can withdraw up to a maximum of TT $3,500.00 daily at an ATM* and make point of sale purchases up to a maximum of TT $20,000 daily.
*Subject to individual participating ATM rules.