Join the Trivia Challenge!
Over $20,000 in prizes to be won.
Click below to play.
The competition runs from Wednesday 9th to Monday 28th November 2022
Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- The competition is open to all nationals of Trinidad and Tobago.
- To access the quiz, participants must register by indicating Name, Email and whether Employee/Unitholder or Non-Unitholder.
- All quiz links will be accessible on the 40th Anniversary Trivia game page, along with a link to the live leaderboard.
- Each quiz will be open from 12:00am to 11:59pm to ensure sufficient time to participate.
- Participants will only be allowed to participate once per unique quiz.
- The competition will run consecutively for twenty (20) days
- Each day participants will be given 1 challenge to answer (2) questions (amounting to forty (40) questions total).
- Questions will be multiple choice and participants will have twenty (20) seconds to submit an answer to both questions.
- The questions are based on information that can be found on the Unit Trust website, past Annual reports and General Knowledge on the history and culture of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Each correct answer carries a total of five (5) points.
- Five (5) Points will be deducted for each wrong or incomplete answer attempt.
- Half (0.5) a point will be added for all unused time i.e. a bonus for every second remaining after all (2) questions have been answered e.g. 6 seconds remaining= 3 bonus points
- Participant’s score will be tallied, and highest scorers will WIN the first, second and third place prizes respectively.
- Should there be any ties after the final challenge, the participants tying will be required to answer a question with an open-ended answer that will be independently judged by a panel to determine the final winner in each category. (Please note Judges will not know whose answer they are grading).
- Winners will be announced on our Anniversary Date.