Is U-Online secure?
The Unit Trust Corporation has adopted strategies and technologies in line with the best in the industry to provide advanced security measures:
- Secure log‐in and user authentication
- Industry‐standard 128‐bit SSL encryption to protect confidential information in transit
- Secure firewalls to prevent compromise from the internet
- Advanced security configuration of internet servers to provide local as well as remote protection from break‐in attempts
- Redundancies and back‐up internet and information procedures in the event of any possible loss of service
All information gathered by the Unit Trust Corporation with respect to your online usage is kept in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed unless explicitly agreed to by the customer, in writing, where disclosure of that information is permitted by law.
What should I do if I suspect my password has been compromised?
If you suspect your password has been compromised, you should contact us immediately (1-868-625‐UNIT, Options 1‐4)