For employed persons

You will need:

  • Minimum of one form of valid identification — National ID card/driver’s permit/passport
  • Proof of address — Utility bill*/bank statement (no older than six months)

*If the utility bill is not in your name, please provide a confirmation of residence letter from the owner, along with a copy of the owner’s ID (back and front). We will not accept any cellular/mobile or utility bills that did not require a direct installation at your place of residence.

  • Original job letter/pay slip (no older than one month for private sector employees and no older than two months for public sector employees)
  • For persons who are currently not employed, a letter stating source of funding along with a minimum of one valid ID and proof of address, is required.