Can I get my balances without coming into a UTC Investment Centre?

Customers can view balances via U-Online, or by using their UTC Debit card at an ATM. Customers must come into one of our Investment Centres to register for any of the services, or visit us online. They can also access this information from our online agents.

Customers who reside abroad can have a statement of their balances forwarded to their address. They are required, however, to send a notarised letter and two valid forms of identification (e.g. National ID card/driver’s permit/passport) detailing their request.