Skip to main content
Open an account from abroad
How do I open an account from abroad?
- Application forms are available on our website
- Please attach legible copies of two valid forms of identification (e.g. National ID card/driver’s permit/passport)
- A notary public must notarise all documents
- Please supply a reference letter from your financial institution confirming your name and address, as well as the length of time you have been banking there
- You can make payments via international money orders, bank draft, or personal cheques made payable to Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation