For self-employed persons

You will need:

  • Minimum of one form of valid identification — National ID card/driver’s permit/passport
  • Proof of address — Utility bill/bank statement
  • Proof of income — Any combination of the following documents:
  • Certificate of trade
  • Receipt books
  • Rental receipts/lease for business
  • Certificate of registration (if business is registered)
  • Bank statements for the last six months (in either the business’ or owner’s name)
  • National identification for business trade (e.g. taxi badge, taxi registration documents, or any other document that may support business trade or a functional equivalent)