How do I close a joint account / remove a joint holder?

To close a joint account or remove a joint holder, all parties must visit an Investment Centre with two (2) valid forms of ID. If any of the unit holders reside abroad, this request must be made in writing via a notarised letter and copies of two valid ID (e.g. ID Card, Driver’s Permit or Passport). All original documents must be received before the transaction can be processed.

Mail your request to:

The Manager – Port of Spain Investment CentreUTC Financial Centre

82 Independence Square
Port of Spain

Trinidad, W.I.
Visitor Comments
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "How do I close a joint account / remove a joint holder?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
   Your Name:
   Email Address:
* Your Comment:
* Enter the code below:
Related Articles
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.