Currently Browsing : General
- What if I forget my PIN?
UTC has no way of knowing your PIN, therefore the card will be cancelled and a replacement card issued. Please note there will be a US$20 card replacement fee for the for the USIF Visa Debit Card
- Is there an expiry date?
Yes, the card is valid for three (3) years after which a replacement card will be provided. However on the anniversary date of the card, an annual fee of US$20 isa Electron cards.y accept Linx cards.will be deducted automatically from the TTIF account and the USIF account respectively of the cus ...
- If I use my USIF Visa Debit Card, in what currency would transactions be reflected on my account?
All transactions completed with your USIF Debit Card will be reflected on your statement in USD.
- Can I have a Visa Electron Card on a company account?
No, only on individual accounts.
- Will there be a staff member to take my call after working hours?
There is an After Hours Customer Service Desk. Monday to Sunday (inclusive of Public Holidays) 7.00 am to 10.00 pm.
- Will this card be accepted internationally?
Yes, the card will be accepted worldwide at over 800,000 ATMs and 12 million merchants.
- What are the requirements for obtaining a USIF Debit Card?
You need to have at least two (2) valid forms of photo ID and a USIF account with a minimum account balance of US$50.
- What is the procedure if my card is lost/ stolen locally?
Immediately call the Contact Centre at 868-625-8648 or visit any Investment Centre to file a report. Written notification must be submitted within forty eight (48) hours after the call
- Can you have a joint account and be issued a Visa Electron Debit Card?
Cards will not be issued to joint account holders.
- Can the Visa Debit card be used for transactions at POS merchants internationally?
Yes, POS transactions can be done with your UTC Visa Electron Debit Card overseas.
- Can someone else collect my card on my behalf?
No, your card must be collected in person along with two (2) forms of identification.
- Can I use my card to purchase items on the Internet?
No. Your card cannot be used to make purchases on the Internet, Mail Order & Telephone Order (MOTO).
- Can I use my card to do external transactions (e.g. mail orders, internet)?
No, your card can only be used at points of sale or ATMs
- Can I have more than one USIF Debit Card associated with different USIF accounts?
No, a customer can only have one card associated with one USIF account.
- Do I have to sign the USIF Debit Card?
You must sign the back of the card immediately upon collection.
- Do I need to present an ID when conducting POS transactions?
Yes. However, merchants can and sometimes do not request photo ID before completing a transaction.
- Do I need to insert a PIN when requesting the USIF Debit Card?
Yes, you are required to select a PIN upon collection of your card. You alone will know this number.
- If I apply for a USIF Debit Card, when will I receive my card?
You can collect your card five (5) working days after you complete your application.
- If my card is cancelled on my existing account, can I request a new card on another USIF account?
Yes, you can.
- Can a card be associated to an account at one Investment Centre but PINed and collected at another Investment Centre?
Yes, your card can be collected at any Investment Centre. You must however indicate to the CSR which Investment Centre you wish to collect your card when it is ready.
(Page 1 of 2)