Capital is invested primarily in equity and fixed income securities issued or guaranteed by corporations in the Latin American region. Other financial instruments with values directly based on the value of securities from this region, are also included in this region-specific Fund.
Disclaimer: It is important investors take the time to fully understand our financial products prior to investing. The information below is provided to give basic information on this product. Take the time to discuss your investments with our staff and understand all risks prior to investing.
A Quick Look at the Latin American Fund
Concentration of Investment
- Dominican Republic
- Parts of the American continent where Spanish or Portuguese is the main national language
- US$ denominated
- Minimum initial investment US$100
- Minimum subsequent investment US$20
- Potential for capital stability and current income
- Portfolio diversification
- Tax efficient
Who Should Invest
This Fund will give you exposure to international markets at varying levels of risk. So to determine whether this Fund is for you, answer the following questions:
- Are you interested in exposure to Latin American markets?
- Are you seeking a product offering the potential for long-term growth of capital?
- Do you have a long-term investment horizon?
- Can you accept price fluctuations?
- Do you have a medium to high risk tolerance?
If you answer "yes" to all these questions then you should consider investing in the UTC Latin American Fund!
||Capital Appreciation (See prospectus)
||Equities and Fixed Income securities
||Aggressive: Potential for significant fluctuation in value of investments
|Minimum Subsequent Purchase
||Quarterly – available online
||Same day without penalty
||Up to 2% of net asset value
||5% of offer price