Executive Director’s Address at
The 31st Annual General Meeting of
The Trinidad & Tobago Unit Trust Corporation
Held on 24th June, 2013 at 5:00pm
At the Queen’s Hall Auditorium
Thank you Mr. Master of Ceremonies.
- Mr. Chairman,
- Fellow directors of the Corporation,
- Representative from the Auditor General’s Office,
- Specially invited guests,
- Our valued unitholders,
- Members of the Executive and Management Teams,
- Members of Staff,
- Representatives of the Media,
- Ladies and gentlemen, a very good evening to you all.
Mr. Chairman, do allow me to begin by extending my congratulations to you on the occasion of this your maiden address to the Corporation’s Annual General Meeting. I wish to thank everyone in the audience for taking the time out from your busy schedules to be with us today. I also would like to acknowledge those of you who are listening to these proceedings via the airwaves or watching our live stream via the world wide web. We are delighted to have you join us for this event – the 31st Annual General Meeting of the Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation.