Currently Browsing : Change my login ID
- Does my login ID have to contain numbers or special characters?
Presently, there are no requirements for your User ID to contain numbers or special characters. It is however, considered more secure if numbers and/or special characters are used. If you were unable to solve your problems, please send us a mail through your UTC Mail feature or at uonline@t ...
- How long can my new Login ID be?
Your new login ID should not exceed 14 characters.
- If the login ID I want is already taken what can I do?
If the User ID you request is already in use by another customer, you can try adding a number to it. For example, JohnSmith00, or you can select a User ID from any of the three (3) system generated choices.
- If I change my login ID, but I forget what it is, how can I retreive it?
If you have forgotten your User ID call us at (868) 625-8648, Option 1, e-mail us at email@example.com or utilise our Live Chat feature to chat with one of our representatives.
- Why should I change my login ID?
You should change your User ID to protect the privacy of your UTC ID. By using a User ID that you choose, increases the security of your details.