Currently Browsing : Transact with my banks
- What UTC accounts can I transfer money to when using this feature?
You must use a TT$ Income Fund account to transfer money from your registered bank accounts.
- If my transaction was unsuccessful, do I still pay a transaction fee?
Yes, once a transaction is submitted the transaction fee is still applicable.
- What is ‘transact with my banks’ ?
This feature gives you the ability to transfer money to or from your local (Trinidad & Tobago) bank accounts that you register on UTC U-Online. This can be done either as a one-time payment or as a recurring payment (similar to a standing order).
- How do I transact with my Banks?
To utilise this feature, you must first register your bank accounts. To do this, select the ‘Add Recipient’ option within the “Transact with My Banks” menu. Follow the instructions provided and submit your signed form along with either a recent bank statement or the for ...
- If I am not resident in Trinidad & Tobago and cannot visit a UTC Customer Service Center how can I register my bank account?
If you reside abroad, we are unable to facilitate your registration for “Transact with my banks” feature at this time. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result.
- Do I have to sign a new form everytime I add a new bank account?
No, you can register up to five (5) bank accounts at a time. If you complete the process and wish to add additional bank accounts subsequently, a new form must be utilised.
- How do I add my bank account to UTC U-Online?
To register your bank account, select the ‘Add Recipient’ within the “Transact with My Banks” menu. Follow the instructions provided and submit your signed form to the nearest Investment Center along with either a recent bank statement or the form signed by your bank. ...
- How many bank accounts can I register on UTC U-Online?
You can register any number of bank accounts online. You are reminded that the accounts that are registered must be held in your name. Bank accounts with other names cannot be registered for this feature.
- Why should I use this feature?
This feature allows you to seamlessly manage your investment accounts and can even be utilised as a customisable standing order. Once you've registered your bank account, you will have the control to manage your funds at your fingertips.
- How long does it take for my transaction to be completed?
Please allow five (5) Business days for completion of your transaction.
- Is there a cost associated with this feature?
This feature has no fees attached to it at present.
- From what UTC accounts can I transfer money from when using this feature?
You can only use TT$ Income Fund account to transfer money to your registered bank accounts.
- How long does it take to add my bank account to UTC U-Online?
Once you have registered your bank accounts and have submitted your signed forms, along with the supporting documents to your nearest Investment Centre, please allow two (2) business days for your bank account(s) registration to be completed.
- Is my bank information kept confidential?
- What are the rules for using Transact with my banks?
You can perform a maximum of five (5) transactions daily whether from your UTC account to your registered bank account(s) or vice versa. The total transaction amount whether transferring from your UTC account(s) to your registered bank account(s) or vice versa must not exceed TT$50,000 daily. I ...
- What types of bank accounts can be registered for this feature?
Only Savings or Chequing accounts can be registered for this feature.