Currently Browsing : Automatic Teller Machine
- If I withdraw funds locally will I see fees on my receipt?
No, the receipt will reflect only the withdrawal amount. However the fee will be immediately deducted from your account.
- If I withdraw internationally will I see fees on my receipt?
No, the receipt will reflect the withdrawal amount. However, some ATM owners charge an additional fee which they will specify, and this amount will be reflected on your receipt. Please note also that the fee will be immediately deducted from your UTC account.
- Can the Visa Electron Debit Cards of other banks be used at UTC ATMs?
No, because UTC POS machines are configured to accept Linx transactions only. Therefore, the machines can only accept Linx cards. The POS machines at UTC Investment Centres don’t accept any Visa Electron Cards including UTC Visa Electron Cards.
- Can transactions be performed at ATMs internationally?
Yes, ATM transactions can be done with your UTC Visa Electron Debit Card internationally, wherever you see the VISA logo/decal displayed.
- Can I make deposits at ATMs?
Deposits can be made with your TTIF Debit Card only. No, the USIF Debit Card can only be used to make withdrawals, access account balances, and request a mini statement.
- Can I make deposits at non-UTC ATMs?
No, deposits can only be made at UTC ATMs
- Can I access account balance information at any other ATM?
You can only access account balance information at UTC ATMs and only on the account linked to the card.
- Can I see where I've used my debit card and how much money I've spent at a location?
Yes, you may use the account history or mini statement feature to view your latest transactions and their locations.